Guidelines for user comments.
When contributing a comment please observe the following guidelines:
- Be clear, constructive, and objective.
- If commenting on a product or service, indicate product name, manufacturer, revision, etc. Please check for correct spelling and links.
- Do not use offensive language.
- Do not advertise or self-promote. This includes commercial promotions and/or links.
- Do not impersonate. Use your own email address and name.
All comments become the sole property of EH Publishing and may be used at EH Publishing’s sole discretion. EH Publishing reserves the right to remove any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not EH Publishing, are responsible for the contents of your submission.
Latest ResourceDigital Wireless Transmission in Corporate Environments
This free document provides an overview of the current situation of wireless transmission in corporate environments and will explain how Sennheiser’s SpeechLine Digital Wireless microphone system will ensure future-proof and reliable corporate communication.