The Institute of Educational Systems Design, Inc. and STEM Market Impact LLC have released the National Survey on Mobile Technology for k-12 Education.
The report is a survey of district technology and media leaders that addresses questions about mobile technology in the classroom. The report covers the following topics:
• The level of adoption of mobile devices to date in the next 1-2 years.
• The benefits sought and expected from the use of mobile devices in student instruction.
• What apps are on the minds of district technology and media leaders?
• Who is responsible for choosing and adopting apps for education?
• The use of iTunes Education Volume Purchasing.
• The expected price points for essential and supplemental apps.
• Hurdles to adopting mobile technology in k-12 education.
The report surveyed 214 qualified educators and contains more than 80 detailed suggestions for education app development opportunities. It is available for purchase under a small company license for (1-20 readers) for $399 or for a large company site license (20 or more readers) for $975.