Smart Technologies Releases SMART Notebook App for SMART Software.
New Smart Notebook App for iPad allows students to access SMART Board technology on their personal iPad.
BYOD NewsVisual Content Effects Software Helps Homer Simpson Go Live Five Best Practices for Getting Started With Analytics How the Internet of Things Will Help Your Company in the Future 7 Baseball Teams Show Off Major League Technology for 2016
BYOD ResourceHow Correct Safety Procedure Delivery Is Saving Companies Money
By putting the right documents in the right hands, emergencies, and the costs associated with them, can be avoided. Here’s how.
With the new Smart Notebook app for the iPad from Smart Technologies Inc. students can now access Smart Notebook software once reserved only for Smart Board interactive whiteboard technology. The app replaces interactive whiteboards with personal iPad tablet technology, giving students the option to access content from their handheld devices.
This new app allows for personalized access to Smart software and encourages students to interact with content outside of the context of an interactive whiteboard. Students can utilize all of the tools that the Smart Notebook software offers. With Smart Notebook software, individual students can download and upload Smart Notebook content. The Smart Notebook app lets students add, edit and erase text, and with the iPad’s camera roll, insert and download images to be accessed with Smart Notebook software. Students can now access lesson plans, use Smart Notebook activities and, with Wi-Fi, e-mail assignments and content to instructors and peers for more collaboration options.
With AirPlay and Apple TV, the new Smart Notebook app for iPads lets individual students stream content for whole-class activities from separate iPad devices.
New features included with the new Smart Notebook app for iPads include the following options:
• Page sorter view — this viewer lets students add and edit Smart Software pages.
• Zoom and pan — this feature lets students adjust the view of Smart Notebook software pages.
• Pen Tools — students can annotate Smart Notebook software pages with pens or a highlighter.
• Image insert — this feature allows students to insert images using the iPad’s camera roll option.
• Object Control — students now have the option to delete, rotate and scale images within the Smart Notebook software.
• AirPlay enabled — Smart Notebook software now supports Apple TV allowing students to share iPad screens in a classroom environment.
• Language support — Smart Notebook will be able to support a variety of languages including U.S. English, UK English, French and German by the fall of 2012.
The Smart Notebook app for iPads will be available for download from the Apple App Store in the summer of 2012 (prices will vary depending on the country of download).
Latest ResourceEverything the Technology Decision Maker Needs to Know About Microphones
Our document will give you the info you need to install the right microphones in the boardroom, lecture hall and on stage.