Guidelines for user comments.
When contributing a comment please observe the following guidelines:
- Be clear, constructive, and objective.
- If commenting on a product or service, indicate product name, manufacturer, revision, etc. Please check for correct spelling and links.
- Do not use offensive language.
- Do not advertise or self-promote. This includes commercial promotions and/or links.
- Do not impersonate. Use your own email address and name.
All comments become the sole property of EH Publishing and may be used at EH Publishing’s sole discretion. EH Publishing reserves the right to remove any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not EH Publishing, are responsible for the contents of your submission.
Latest ResourceThe Technology Decision Maker’s Guide to Physical Security
Our download gives you the basics on several physical security systems that you need to think about as the technology decision maker for your company.